Complete easy tasks to claim your $10 gift card.
To claim a reward, click link below to find and use gifts card. Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. When you redeem an Amazon.com Gift Card or gift voucher to your account, the funds are stored in Your Account and will automatically apply to your next eligible order.
When you redeem an Amazon.com Gift Card or gift voucher to your account, the funds are stored in Your Account and will automatically apply to your next eligible order.
- Find the claim code.
- Go to Redeem a Gift Card.
- Enter your claim code and select Apply to Your Balance.
- If you want to keep your gift card balance to spend on another occasion, see Keep Your Gift Card Balance to Use Later.
- If you haven’t already redeemed your gift card to your account, you can enter your claim code during checkout by entering the claim code in the Gift Cards & promotional codes field on the Review your order page.
- If your order total is more than your gift card balance, we’ll charge the remaining amount to your default payment method. Often you may use Amazon Gift Cards as a partial form of payment for an item. In some cases, if you are adding Amazon Gift Cards to your Amazon account after the order is placed but not shipped, any new Amazon Gift Card added to your Amazon account will be automatically applied to the order placed once it’s shipped.
- You can’t use a gift card to purchase other gift cards.
- If you are having issues redeeming your gift card, visit our Gift Card Redemption Issues help page.
The Prime Stampcard event tasks you with checking out four different parts of the Prime catalog. All told, it should take no more than a few minutes to complete the tasks and walk away with your 10 bucks. Before you head out on your scavenger hunt, be sure to activate your Stampcard on the official website. Once that’s done, here’s a look at the tasks you’ll need to accomplish.
- Make a Prime-eligible purchase of at least $5.
- Stream a show on Prime Video.
- Listen to a song with Amazon Music Prime.
- Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading.
Complete all those tasks before July 13, and you’ll get a $10 gift card. Some stamps might take a few hours to update properly (Amazon notes the Prime Video task could take up to 48 hours to register), but rest assured they are being tracked. Prime Day kicks off on July 12, and it wouldn’t hurt to have an extra 10 bucks in your pocket to help with the savings. If you’re looking for other freebies ahead of the event, be sure to check out its catalog of free games–which includes more than two dozen titles, with more to be added during Prime Day You can also check out our Prime Day hub, which features all of our Amazon Prime Day content so far. You’ll need to be a Prime member to cash in on the savings, but we’ve rounded up a few ways you can snag a free membership to join in on the Prime Day fun.
If you have trouble spending your Amazon.com gift card, these tips can help.
We’ve implemented a new security process for redeeming Amazon.com gift cards. To view your Amazon claim code, please enter the 8-digit alphanumeric security code provided in your gift card email via the activation URL link, along with the security code that’s required to unlock and access your 14-digit alphanumeric Amazon.com claim code.
Follow the steps outlined below to view your claim code:
1. Copy the 8-digit alphanumeric security code shown below the picture of the gift card. It is not case sensitive.
2. Click the activation URL link shown below the security code.
3. Copy and paste or enter the security code.
Once you’ve completed these steps, the redeemable Amazon claim code will display, allowing you to add to add it to your Amazon account or provide it to someone else as a gift.
Please note, the 14-digit alphanumeric Amazon.com claim code can only be used on the US Amazon.com website. To add your claim code to your account, click this link: http://amazon.com/gc/redeem.
Once the website loads, you can enter your claim code to add the balance to your account.